Tuesday 21 May 2019

Going with the flow

John 14:27 My peace I give you ... not as the world gives.
Reflecting on this verse today, I was reminded how I tried to give up being busy for Lent but failed so miserably. Maybe it's not about doing less but about trusting in God and letting Jesus' peace rule. Today was driven by meetings and journeys already booked, so little chance of doing less, but I did manage to catch myself in amongst the busyness of Waterloo Station and spend some time drawing on that peace.

1 comment:

  1. Don't know if this helps, but it's my favourite verse in the Bible: Whether you turn to the right or to the left, your ears will hear a voice behind you, saying, “This is the way; walk in it." Isaiah 30: 21. May you hear God's voice guiding you in your pilgrimage. - Brian G

    ReplyDelete