Monday 27 May 2019

God is here

Matthew 18:20 Where two or three gather in my name, there I am with them.
There are so many places along the way where God is present to those who know him. But even for non-Christians a place can speak of God, such as all the churches that I have visited. I am now connected with each of these in some way - by writing a prayer to be said, signing a visitor book, lighting a candle, or speaking to someone I meet there.



I'm also connected to other communities where I've met someone and shared something about who I am and what I'm doing.
And my prayer is that through this blog, I can be connected with still more people. All it needs is a comment about what I've been reflecting on and God can be brought into a situation. Let's leave his mark in more places along our journey of life.
Off to the pub now to see if I can leave a mark there ...

No comments:

Post a Comment